Thursday 15 May 2014

Magnetuck™ shirt stays : No more looking like an office bum

I really despise tucking in shirts. Back in high school I'd get detentions for having my shirt untucked at least 2 or 3 times a week (yeah I went to a private school). The main reason I can't stand tucking a shirt into my pants is because the shirt is going to be bunched up somewhere. Shirts clearly are not made to be tucked in.



However, the guys from Magnetuck found a very cool solution to what they call PSS (Puffy Shirt Syndrome ). They started experimenting with magnets that were essentially meant to keep shirts and undershirts together to help prevent untucking and then it evolved to what you see here.



Trying it today for the first time. It works very well. Rode my bike to work and my shirt has stayed tucked in. You don't notice the magnets at all (I was worried they would be uncomfortable) and they aren't noticeable on your person, even in slim cut pants. The ball in particular isn't uncomfortable because the rounded part faces outward (i.e., not against your skin), so it's only the flat part against your body. Can't feel it whatsoever.

Great product! Magnetuck cost $30 and can be purchased here

P.S: Shaq seems to like them too ;)




















By Creative Tech Reviews



No comments:

Post a Comment