Tuesday 7 January 2014

CONTROL + ALT + DELETE CUP SET


Take Dork to Modern Design
So, my first reaction to this is I love it.  Remember though, I’m a tech geek and the appeal of integrating something like CTRL+ALT+Delete into a set of cups is a great idea to me.  Then the designer in me says, “Wow, this could look really frigging corny/stupid/dorky/etc”.
I tried my best to find the maker of these but could only seem to find online retailers selling it (guess the makers need to learn some SEO).  I did, however, link to the Amazon site where you can conveniently purchase these.
Remember when you get these cup sets that you should have some trendy loft or a really modern house.  If I saw my dad with these cups chilling on his old ass coffee table right by all of the family photos, the CTRL+ALT+Delete cup set has moved from catching art to corny gimmick.
Price:  $11.96

No comments:

Post a Comment