Wednesday 29 January 2014

Semikolon Sticky Page Markers


I will never go back to post-it flags after using this product. PERFECT for flagging signatures, marking pages, and highlighting notes in a book you can't write in. I use these constantly at work and as a part-time college student I use them to highlight notes in printed documents, flag multiple pages in textbooks, and flag my own pages in written notebooks. The sleek, stylish case they come in is just a fashion bonus, but it's durability is spectacular.

  • Semikolon Sticky Page Markers; Assorted Vibrant Colors
  • Presented in attractive black book board cover with brightly colored striped spine
  • 600 tabs made of opaque plastic; smooth matte finish; 50 each of 12 vibrant colors
  • Gives documents a real "look at me" attitude

  • Price: $6.95

    No comments:

    Post a Comment